How To Pay International Bills Easily To Get On With Life
February 8, 2021
It seems like our lives and schedules are constantly getting busier, and as such, it's important to find efficient solutions to best manage your time. Whether you're looking to fund your living expenses in a foreign country, pay for maintenance on a foreign property, or if you're a business looking to send payments to your overseas suppliers, Canadians transacting across borders have some great options to pay international bills easily while saving time and money.
The most important step is to find a trusted foreign exchange partner to become your cross-border bridge.
Bridging your bank accounts to international payees in three easy steps
- Build a relationship with a trusted foreign exchange partner that gives you access to better rates, more convenient service, and faster payments from the comfort of your home or business.
- Set up your various payees for international bill payments and select your preferred payment types to start paying bills when needed.
- Book and confirm a competitive rate in minutes, on your own time, with ease and the control to manage your financial flow.
Are all Foreign Exchange partners the same?
Well, not exactly. While many foreign exchange firms will offer you the ability to make international bill payments, not all do so at competitive rates, and most charge service or transaction fees that can add up over time. If you are exchanging funds regularly for international bill payments, you should identify what matters to you most and partner with a foreign exchange firm that puts your needs at the forefront.
First, consider your volume and frequency of currency exchange needs per year:
- Typically those managing a property abroad are sending money multiple times a year for mortgage payments, HOA fees, taxes and maintenance.
- If you have a business that is sending foreign currency payments to international vendors and suppliers, getting the most competitive foreign exchange rate, especially on large sums, contributes greatly to helping your bottom line.
- Parents with children attending school abroad manage University tuition payments, housing costs, and monthly spending money that require currency exchange throughout the year.
Benefit from your volume and frequency by getting the best currency exchange rate and save on fees. VBCE provides benefits to you no matter your particular situation, with the most competitive foreign exchange rates and minimal fees in Canada. We offer electronic payments in a variety of methods, such as electronic funds transfer (EFT), routing numbers (ABA and ACH), as well as international payment networks (SWIFT). We have the resources to accommodate whichever transfer method works best for you.
We recently asked our customers what they enjoyed most about our VBCE Online international bill payment service and they responded with:
- Immediate rate
- Simple and easy to use
- Quick transfer time
Pay international bills easier and get on with life's more enjoyable activities
Your schedule is demanding; you don't need to spend countless hours in the year queuing in long bank lineups. You don't even need to accept your bank's uncompetitive foreign exchange rates and other high costs. VBCE has the products and services you need to manage your international bill payments around your schedule and the trusted expertise to guide you through the world of foreign exchange.
If you have a need for foreign exchange services, VBCE's suite of in-branch and online foreign exchange resources are ready to save you time and money.
With over 30 years of experience, we handle over 4 billion dollars in transactions per year servicing customers across Canada. We are a trusted Canadian currency exchange firm and collectively save our customers millions of dollars per year.
To learn more about our services, call to speak to one of our representatives. Our in-branch services can be reached at (604) 685 – 1008, and our VBCE Online team can be reached toll-free at 1-855-319-4557 or by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!