VBCE is a popular destination for foreign students

As a foreign student in Canada who does not yet have a work permit, VBCE can help you transfer foreign funds, and convert them into CAD in several ways:


Students can exchange their money in person at one of VBCE's locations. Unlike other financial institutions, we don't charge a transaction fee.

Family Members

Family members can have funds wired to students in Canada via VBCE's many foreign currency accounts. The funds can then be converted into CAD and forwarded to the school or the agent.


Many schools instruct students to transfer funds to the school's Canadian dollar account. In this case, either the sending bank or receiving bank sets the exchange rate. Please contact one of our traders to compare the exchange rate offered by your financial institution with VBCE's rate on incoming transfers.


We speak your language

Our multi-lingual Specialists can help you, whether or not English is your first language. Contact us at 604-685-1008 for assistance.